Thanks to the amazing Wendy Poling at http://wendypoling.typepad.com for nominating me!
Rules for Accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award1. Display the award logo on your blog.2. Link back to the person who nominated you.3. State 7 things about yourself. (see below)4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. (see below)5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things about Me you Might not Know...
1. My only pet when I was growing up was a rooster named Archie.
2. When I was a kid I would rather be up in a tree than stuck to the ground.
3. I need an equal balance of being alone and with people.
4. I like pink..
5. I am happiest when I am creating something.
6. Or when I am with my family.
7. I am going to Paris for 3 weeks in May and I cannot wait!!
My nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger award ( in no particular order):
1. LalyBlue Mixed Media Artista and Dreamer http://www.lalyblue.com
2. Danita Art http://danitaart.blogspot.com
3. Sleep and Her Sisters http://katherineq.blogspot.com
4. Katie Kendrick Joyously Becoming http://joyouslybecoming.typepad.com
5. Kristal Norton http://kristalnorton.com/blog/
6. Jenny Rotruck http://www.sewfabulousquiltshop.blogspot.com
7. Ginger Deverell http://redpearcreative.blogspot.ca
8. Kaitlin Goodey http://www.stunninglystrange.com/blog
9. JoAnn Stevens-Flores Doodle Paint Draw http://doodlepaintdraw.typepad.com
10. Kerry Estey Keith Woman on Wild Mountain http://www.womanwild.org
I was supposed to nominate 15, but I could only come up with 10 for now. Many blogs I visited have not updated in months (tut tut)! I will add to my list as I am inspired to do so ;+)
Anyway, I think it is cool to be noticed.
Happy New Year!!