Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Diamond Girl

Here I was just playing with color again.  I seem to gravitate to pinks and blue-greens.  For this I did not use underlying collage items but added texture with sculpting paste to the background. After I took this picture I added some outlining with charcoal pencil and gave her a nose diamond.




Since it is nighttime in this next shot,  the coloring is different.  The above picture is more true to color, but this picture shows the changes I made.


I think she needs her flower too.  I have not glued her diamonds down yet.  To keep or not to keep?

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!!! It really speaks to me! And I LOVE the diamond in the nose!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing artist. Really looking forward to watching your journey!

    ReplyDelete