Because of this class, I am taking steps to establish an online presence, like starting this blog, a pinterest account, a Facebook account for my "business" (I have the account, just nothing on there yet,) and an Etsy shop, (have that too, with nothing posted as yet). I would like to have a website within the year, hopefully. ( I REALLY love and admire my son-in-law who is an amazing website designer! )
Today, I finished a canvas that started as a sketch in my sketch book. I thought she had potential so I used her as a model for my canvas drawing.
Prepping the canvas. I used some floral paper collaged with acrylics added.
I am still trying to figure out what to seal the finished paintings with. Since I use acrylics and pencils, paper, and sometimes markers and sprays, I am not sure what the best sealant would be. I have a BUNCH to take care of!
This one is 7 1/2" x 9 1/2" by 1 1/2".
I painted with full-bodied acylics today rather than fluid acrylics and I think that made a huge difference in blending paint for the skin tones. Thinking I need to fix that arm. It looks kind of hinged instead of an integral part of the body. Hmm.
These paints are "da bomb"!