Wednesday, May 8, 2013

15,810 Steps in Paris day 2

After a 12 hour! sleep, I was ready to take on Paris.  My hotel provides a robust breakfast bar with a fresh orange juicer,  several cheeses,  meats (not for me) yogurt,  pastries, dried figs, cereals, etc. My kind of start to the day,

le petit dejeuner!
Then I was off in the rain to master the subway.  I decided to go to the Musee D'Orsay to get out of the weather.  it was a couple blocks front the subway and I had to pass such sites as these:




Yum!  I didn't buy these (yet) but I may have to yet


The museum was astounding. I am always awestruck when I stand before original works of the masters.  So many Renoir's,  Cezanne's, Van Gogh's, and Monets!  


Clocks in the museum, once a railway station. 




Clock in the D'Orsay Museum with view of the city across the Seine 
I












1 comment:

  1. still having trouble making posts on the iPad. I'm going to have to make smaller posts and name them Part I and Part II

    ReplyDelete